Flag football Information
Due to current COVID-19 numbers and Return to Play restrictions, this competition will be an individual outdoor Punt, Pass & Kick event on Saturday, November 6, 2021, at the White Bear Lake High School South Campus football field.
- Two shifts are tentatively being planned: 11:30 AM and 12:30 PM.
- Please let us know by Wednesday, October 28:
- If your delegation will attend
- Which athletes we should “move” to the rescheduled event for registration
- If you had people with outstanding paperwork, the deadline is extended to October 28. Please submit by that date to avoid being scratched.
- If you would like to add someone that was not on the original registration, we can do that as long as their paperwork is up to date.
- On Friday, October 30, we will let you know which shift your delegation will be assigned.
The competition will be held outdoors rain or shine. No food or drink will be provided this year; plan to bring your own food and drink or purchase food off-site. Masks will be required for all people on site. Participants may take off their mask while competing, but should wear it at all other times.
There will be four stations set up for punt, pass, kick and the 40-yard dash. Participants will get five attempts at each station with their best score counted for an overall point total. Please view the scoresheet below for set-up instructions and scoring.
Healthy Athletes will offer a Health and Fitness Station. Participants that complete all five stations (Punt, Pass, Kick, 40-yard dash and Health & Fitness) will be entered into a drawing for prizes.
SOMN will determine categories for gold, silver and bronze medals to be awarded to participants. Awards will be based on the total points each individual scores from their best punt, pass, kick and 40-yard dash. An awards area will be set up with a backdrop to take photos after competing.
Flag Football Handbook and Rules
Punt, Pass & Kick Scoresheet (pdf)